The Buzz

The Student Magazine of Savannah Country Day School

The Buzz

The Buzz

Restuarant Review: Kung Fu Tea

The Mango Slush and Taro Slush, from Kung Fu Tea on Broughton, had very “different flavors”. The flavor popped in my mouth as did the popping bubbles. The bursting of the bubbles, along with the mango jelly, added a really good texture. While the Mango Slush was amazing, we could not say the same about the Taro Slush. The flavor was very artificial and the amount of ice watered it down a lot. The boba bubbles were the only redeeming quality of this drink. In all, Kung Fu Tea was a 7/10. 

The Everything Bagel Croissant and the Maple Bun, from The Paris Market on Broughton, were both amazing. While they don’t really speak to the food from The Paris Market as a whole because they are from Auspicious Bakery, the rest of the food displayed looked really good. The Croissant was really fluffy, with cream cheese in the middle and everything bagel seasoning on top. The Maple Bun was hard to distinguish from a regular cinnamon bun, but this didn’t affect the flavor at all. The layers of maple sugar along with the fluffiness of the bread made these two items worth the outrageous price. The Paris Market is a hard spot to miss, and the quality and taste of these dishes gives this restaurant a 9/10.